Are you a people person looking for a great job? Want to work for a fast-growing, new company in the Northern Nevada area? We are looking a dependable Operations Supervisor
for My Ride to Work
to coordinate daily driving operations for our company. Work with a great company in a rewarding and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for daily operations of transportation yard
- Works with Dispatch to ensure communication to drivers and customers is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure yard leads are on task for shift operations
- Supervise drivers on daily, weekly, monthly performance
- Monitors remote locations for timeliness
- Ensure driver daily compliance with safety standards
- Train drivers on policies and procedure of My Ride to Work
- Works with Maintenance for vehicle movement planning
- Coordinates with vehicle cleaning supervisor for daily vehicle cleaning
- Assist in locating replacement drivers when need arises
- Assisting drivers with any needs before and after scheduled shifts
- Create and complete daily operations reports
- Assist Management with operational tasks as requested
- Back up driver when need arises
- Previous supervisor experience, preferable in the transportation industry.Minimum 2 years
- Previous operational experience required
- CDL Class B or higher with Passenger Endorsement.26,000 pounds preferred.
- Familiar with DOT regulations, FMSCA regulations and safety practices.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Fast learner, self starter and team player
- Computer proficient – Excel, Word and Company programs (training provided)
- Strong organizational ability
- Ability to remain professional under pressure
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.