We are currently hiring for our Help Desk / Technical Support Associates in your area. This is a fun and fast paced job. The main responsibilities will be to support our Comcast field technicians while they activate and troubleshoot our customer technical issues. Please note this position is in a call center environment and is NOT a remote position.
You will work in a call center environment interacting with technicians via phone and messaging to provide information, provide customer support, reboot remote equipment and create work orders and task codes in our billing system.
Our employees benefit from FREE courtesy Comcast services, amazing benefit packages available on their first day of employment, opportunities for growth and a great compensation plan!
Responsible for providing day of job support to field technicians serving residential customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Interact with technicians via phone and task messaging to answer questions and provide information.
- Add, change or reorder customer equipment, reboot remote equipment, and create work order and task code modifications in the biller system, confirm billing changes with customer, as needed.
- Accurately disposition call and/or task reasons and resolutions, utilizing appropriate dispositioning tool.
- Complete basic order modification and troubleshooting with field technicians on all product lines.
- Recognize escalation points to ensure efficient and outstanding customer service.
- Support real-time service verification, ensuring quality levels, using internal tools.
- Support field technician activations and troubleshooting by utilizing department tools and systems as well as field tools. Provide education to field technicians on effective use of field tools to enable self- service.
- Use active listening skills to ensure mutual understanding and effective communication of information.
- Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner. Minimize need for further escalation.
- Utilize ability to analyze, solve problems, and receive feedback, to adjust tactics in a fast moving environment.
- Meet or exceed established goals and performance metrics.
- Successfully complete required training with expected timeframes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience.
-Comcast experience preferred
-ACSR experience required
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.