Join Comcast- we have openings for out Fraud Prevention- Customer Service and Recovery roles!
Reviews and initiates collection actions on past due accounts, specializing in fraud prevention. Provides research, auditing, reporting, and performs other assigned tasks as required. In an outbound communication environment, may be responsible for collections both over the phone in a call center environment or in a more traditional credit and collections role. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Researches disputed delinquent account balances, correcting any errors, including misapplied payments or overpayments. Analyzes questionable sales and processes bankruptcies.
- Reviews assigned account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts. Researches and investigates customer issues, ticketing issues, and customer issues submitted to the departmental email box.
- Maintains credit history file on all accounts and maintains records to document collection efforts. Performs QC for bad debt on installs.
- Posts checks received daily and maintains a running record of unpaid invoices.
- Manages administrative function of assigned accounts by auditing updates to Change of Address and purging records of deceased customers.
- Keeps up-to-date on applicable state and federal laws regulating collection activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer