We are currently hiring for Inside Sales Representatives and we want you to join our team today! Work for a company rated TOP 3 best in Fortune 500 companies!
Training and Development starts at a base rate of $22.52/hr and transitions into a base hourly rate plus uncapped commissions. The average performers making $50-60k/year and top performers averaging $70-80k/year!
The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team! Your main responsibility will be selling Comcast products and services that are both current and emerging. You will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best value for their money. You should be service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. You will relate well to the customer, think and exercise sound judgment, and act responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s interest.
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Paid training, as well as opportunities for promotion, relocation and advancement within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services and tailor a package to fit our customer’s needs.
- Win as a team - Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constant changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Strive to exceed overall performance goals of the organization.
- The sales representatives usually sit at workstation for a long duration using a computer and headset to interact with customers, in a call center environment
- Ability to execute successfully on an expected call flow on every interaction
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse. - Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
-2-5 years of sales experience preferred
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer