Flexible schedules from Monday-Saturday 8:00am to 8:00pm - NO WORKING SUNDAYS!
Comcast is hiring for full-time Payment Services Agents to grow within our culture. Agents typically earn an average of $33,500-$35,000 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding performance goals and after the first year in role, our employees make an average of $38,000-$40,000! Top agents can earn an additional $3-$4/hr in commission on top of base through our commission program.
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Career advance program that allows agents to take on more responsibilities that can lead to an increase in wages.
- Ability to transfer to other areas of the business including retail, sales, and technician roles.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Public transportation stops
- Location is near Rio Tinto Soccer Stadium
- Large center parties and incentivized activities (elite trips/dinners for top collectors, department activities).
The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team! Payment Services Representatives assist customers via inbound and outbound phone calls and utilize the arrangement of software and tools to communicate effective solutions. Establishing rapport and creating effective relationships during each interaction is essential to providing a delightful experience. Delighting every customer during each interaction in our fast paced environment requires a resourceful curiosity combined with a high level passion and enthusiasm for the customer.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse. - Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the
- Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School or Equivalent
Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.