We are currently hiring for our Customer Experience Rep position and we want you to join our team today! Are you looking for a career with a great culture and a company as a TOP 3 best in Fortune 500 companies! Comcast is hiring!
We are looking to hire Customer Service Representatives in our state of the art call center. You will be responsible for facilitating and maintaining interactions with customers and establishing rapport to promote the Comcast culture and commitments to the customer base while promoting products and services. Starting pay is $13.44/hour. This position has a huge opportunity for commission based on selling success- our average agent makes $7/hr in commission!
GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME BENEFITS THAT START DAY ONE:
- Ongoing paid training
- Opportunities for promotion
- Relocation to other sites possible across the USA
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. (Benefits start on first day of employment)
- Paid Time Off- Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating Holidays (168 hours of PTO after first 90 days)
- Paid Courtesy Services (Cable, High Speed Internet, and reduced prices on Comcast Digital Voice, OnDemand and Home Security.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comfortable and state of the art work space
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Ability to demonstrate functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue, and building value.
- Seek opportunities to identify products and services that can be sold to the customer.
- Overcome concerns, resolving customer concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Has a keen awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high- transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established sales goals and performance metrics.
- High focus on attendance and must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Training offered on a regular basis for career development.
- Ability to work independently but seeks leadership support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Retail/hospitality/sales experience preferred
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.