IntelliSource is currently recruiting for a Contract Post-Close Admin.
for a regional bank located in Lakewood, CO.
This bank has received numerous awards in the Denver area for being one of Denver’s Top Place To Work.
Post Close Representatives are primarily responsible for preparing files for document imaging, bar coding both the physical and electronic documents of consumer and commercial loan files, and checking in signed loan documents. Post Close Representatives are responsible for making sure that loan documents are executed properly, and Regulatory requirements have been met on all Consumer loans.
These individuals serve as a support function to branches and other areas within Loan Ops to ensure loan files and documentation are complete after loan closing.
This will be a 3-6 month Contract assignment.
- Checking in signed loan docs and managing inventory of completed loan files from the Bar Code to Document Imaging process.
- Verifying that critical loan documents have been received and executed properly.
- Verify loan documents meet regulatory requirements.
- Communication and follow up of file documentation to branch officers and providing follow up of information to other Loan Operations departments.
- Routing of loan documents to perspective loan operations departments in a timely manner to ensure collateral perfection and recording requirements are met.
- Preparing all files/documents for imaging which includes inventorying files, organizing documents and determination of appropriate bar codes to both physical and electronic loan documents for delivery to Document Imaging.
- Electronic importing and management of inventory of construction draw files.
- Miscellaneous Inventory of various internal and external loan documents.
Schedule will be within the following hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00p.
Thank you for exploring our available opportunities. You WILL notice the difference, so apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.
We recruit, screen, hire, manage, motivate and retain staff for our global client base. That’s the “what” and here’s the “how”: we make ethics a priority, allowing us to deliver customer service beyond compare. We put this core principle, along with our considerable experience, to work every single day.
- 2+ years of consumer or commercial loan processing/documentation experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and navigate, through multiple computer programs
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Enjoy a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be able to pass background, drug, and credit screening