has immediate openings for Print Operators
in the Longmont area. Work for an industry leader in creating innovative products for outdoor advertising, business signage, wall decor, art reproduction, and the professional photography and art communities.
Join a team that values you and the work you do!! Full time-Benefited position!
Potential advancement opportunities based on your performance, be a part of a fast-growing team.
(may include but are not limited to):
- Operate multiple Color high-speed digital printers at the same time
- Setup and release jobs from print queue
- Make any needed image positioning, image quality and color adjustments to ensure quality
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality on multiple printers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Understanding of large format print process
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Ability to create efficient error free production files
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow project parameters
- Understanding of how work affects others in achieving successful results of the team
- Frequent and collaborative communicator
- Work to meet schedules and timelines
- Understanding of digital design for print production
- Ability to multi-task & coordinate multiple projects
- Eagerness to learn, reliable, enthusiastic, performs under pressure and willingness to participate in a broad range of project roles are key behaviors for success
- Attention to detail, Can-do attitude, and personal accountability a must
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 18 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
- Fit for doing laborious work for 12-hour shifts
- Willing to work on a rotating shift, for long hours and overtime as necessary
- Willing to learn and put in their best efforts for production
- Quality minded
- Safety focused
- Team player
- Capable to working in demanding situations when required
- Able to lift and carry up to 49lbs unassisted and 50+ lbs. with an assist
- Must be able to communicate effectively (Some areas/job functions may require English)
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.