IntelliSource is looking for an Executive Assistant
who will provide overall administrative support to the CEO and other executives and oversee daily office activities to ensure smooth operations. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and monitors office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met on a daily basis.
- Assisting with scheduling meetings, calls and events for the CEO and other executives.
- Coordinates and oversees all correspondence with clients
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Screens telephone calls and incoming mail at the executive level, and responds promptly to incoming correspondence as appropriate.
- Processes all inbound and outbound mail for the office.
- Maintains an extensive filing system for correspondence, business matters, and other related data
- Coordinates and oversees completion of special projects as needed.
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 19 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
- BA or BS degree desired
- 3-5yrs experience
- Requires a high degree of professionalism to handle confidential information as well as internal and external telephone calls
- Must be able to prioritize and organize workflow to ensure effectiveness and efficiency; manage tight deadlines
- Proficient computer skills needed with Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook- high degree of accuracy
- Must have ability to learn new computer systems quickly and type at least 50-60wpm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail (able to draft correspondence independently)
- Strong interpersonal skills exercising discretion and diplomacy in working with others including all levels of management needed
- Strong business understanding and judgment necessary
- Ability to maintain composure and performance in high pressure situations
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively bring together resources
- Ability to manage shifting priorities with flexibility and accuracy
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.