IntelliSource is seeking an experienced Dev\Ops Engineer whom is proficient primarily in Crystal Reports to add to our team on a contract basis. The ideal person for this job will be responsible for the completion of our business reporting needs, month end reporting packages, ad hoc reports requested by senior managers, and assisting in Dev\Ops needs for proprietary systems. They will also be responsible for maintaining a strong knowledge base of Excel and Crystal. Work can be done remotely and is performed under general direction of our IT department and senior leadership. Hours depend on the business needs and typically are minimum of 10 hours per week with the potential to grow to 40 hours during peak times.
- Develop new Crystal Reports from scratch based on a complex proprietary database structure
- Update existing reports while ensuring backwards compatibility
- Work both independently and as part of an Agile (SCRUM) development team
- Maintain and ensure delivery of scheduled reports
- Work closely with internal users to establish detailed requirements
- Assist in delivery of client monthly reports
- Develop client specific reports while working closely with the on-boarding team
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Maintain hours worked and update notes in our ticking system
- After-hour and weekend work may be required
- Assist with Excel formula and issues with .csv files
- Assist with Access database maintaining and development
- Assist with proprietary systems which utilize XML, SOAP, JS & C#
About IntelliSource: Our business - and our approach - is personal.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with crystal reports, data analysis, report writing, and BI\CMC interface
- Ability to write SQL queries with complex joins
- SQL Database management and application knowledge preferred
- Strong understanding Microsoft Excel, and Access Database
- Strong written, oral and listening skills in order to effectively communicate with diverse audiences
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to identify and improve inefficiencies and make suggestions for better process improvement
- Ability to take ownership of a project and follow it through to completion
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge in XML, SOAP, C#, JS
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 19 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify employer.