seeks a Loan Quality Assurance Specialist
for our financial business partner’s corporate office in Denver, CO. The Loan QA Specialist
is responsible for quality control of loan files, both pre- and post-close. This position will maintain a current knowledge and compliance with bank and lending related regulations. The position will perform quality assurance of all loan files to ensure the loan file satisfies Federal and State regulatory standards as well as compliance guidelines.
Loan Coordinator Responsibilities:
Loan Coordinator Requirements:
- Performs quality assurance of all loan files to ensure the loan file satisfies Federal and State regulatory standards as well as compliance guidelines. (TRID, RESPA, REG Z, etc.)
- Reviews all file documentation for loan files, including title commitments and policies, UCC’s, letters of credit, insurance policies, liens (collateral perfection), releases, commercial entity constituent documents and other documents relating to the loan.
- Identifies missing/incorrect documentation in loan files and seeks solutions to problems.
- Notifies Credit Officers of potential problems and makes recommendations to resolve potential problems or conflicts with a loan, collateral or documentation
- Performs system, workflow and process problem identification, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Completes and sends out updated disclosures and funds to customers when needed.
- Delivers quality of service as defined by department standards
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 years of prior loan closing and or processing experience
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to work independently and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal communications and customer service skills required and ability to communicate with all levels of bank personnel whether in person, in writing or by phone
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 19 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.