is hiring an Onsite Service Coordinator (OSC) to join our biotech partner's team in Summit.
The OSC will be tasked with managing, scheduling, and coordinating all services on a wide variety of scientific instrumentation. The OSC will play an integral and critical role in communicating in a timely manner service issues, initiating service requests, managing the initial assessment and triage, and scheduling repairs as needed. Escalating delays in repairs will also be a critical function of the OSC. Training is both hands on and classroom.
Performs data entry, onsite lead engineer support, vendor escorting and assistance at assigned customer site. Utilizes service requests obtained from CSS (Siebel) and/or Maximo and works with assigned customer, Field Service Engineers, service vendors, and other requirements to meet the customer’s service commitment for all service requests and projects. May also order parts, perform parts logistics, service request creation, and schedule preventative maintenance and/or installations. Directly responsible for and manages service management assets. From recommending vendors, reporting costs, administrating procurement functions and managing delivery.
- Schedules on-site repair for contract, warranty, and trade requests.
- Schedules all Preventive Maintenance and Compliance Services.
- Maintains scheduling and planning tools for district visibility.
- Maintain and use proper coding standards to ensure accurate measurements.
- Has ownership and responsibility for assigned customer for support delivery.
- Manages customer feedback and communication.
- Communicates with the customer to clearly identify and set expectations, addresses any expectation issues and keep customers updated on the status of their call.
- Communicates with and manages schedules with 3rd party service providers. This includes escorting 3rd party vendors onsite.
- Responsible for parts ordering to enhance efficiency.
- Prioritizes appropriate tasks sequence, and methods to accomplish objectives:
- Reduce time to dispatch/improve quality of channel selection.
- Rapidly get customers to the resources that can assist them via streamlining the service delivery and interdependent processes.
- Makes recommendations to Delivery Team on process and work environment improvements.
- Development of customer relationships, often requiring tact, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Interfaces directly with External and Internal Customers of all levels: collaborates with sales workforce to optimize special agreements and arrangements with customers.
- Initiates escalation to Support Management of Customer issues and repeated delivery failures.
- Solves a broad range of problems varying in complexity, involving multi departments.
- End to end service management.
- Understand service management asset delivery needs; service levels and cost.
- Manage 3rd party service procurement within customers system and processes.
- Report and track 3rd party delivery and costs. Recommend improvements for both delivery and costs that meet needs and requirements.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in a scientific discipline preferred but not required
- Minimum High School Diploma with extensive experience in the services industry will be considered
- Able to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Time management in fast paced environment
- Organizational skills to maximize productivity
- Work is accurately and efficiently done and with eye for detail
- Always seeking to improve the job and provides solution-oriented feedback
- Demonstrates business judgment by knowing when to work independently and when to collaborate
- Proficient in Microsoft suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Access skills are a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP, Siebel and/or Maximo preferred
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
- Schedule Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Background check will be conducted
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 20 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.