Are you tired of temporary job positions in Northern NV? IntelliSource is hiring for real jobs with real benefits. We have over 50 immediate openings for Material Handlers with a top energy-efficient automotive company. Do you want to work in an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed and rewarded? The position is located in Sparks but transportation can be provided from surrounding areas including Reno and Fernley.
The Material Handler is responsible for following all warehouse processes, improving inventory accuracy and operating in accordance to all distribution center policies. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in fast paced environments, have the ability to work with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in production and field performance, takes pride in their hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills and attention to detail.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Perform cross-functional warehousing duties as needed
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, physically demanding warehousing environment
- Work to improve warehouse operations and efficiency
- Support inbound/outbound shipping operations
- Perform cycle count to control and monitor inventory
- Maintain close adherence to warehouse safety standards
Material Handler Requirements:
- Data entry experience
- Comfortable using laptops, scanners, RFID, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous parts and/or material handling experience preferred (3+ years)
- Current forklift certification strongly preferred
- A valid U.S. driver’s license and acceptable driving record (subject to review)
Material Handler Benefits:
- Pay ranges from $15.50 to $17.83 depending on shift
- Full-time temp-to-hire position
- Growth potential
- Shift schedule alternates between 3 to 4 days a week with 12 hour shifts
- Overtime available
Apply online or visit us for an on the spot interview:
IntelliSource - 5190 Neil Road, Suite 150 in Reno, NV 89502
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 20 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.