Tired of temporary positions? IntelliSource hires for real jobs with real benefits!! We offer long term stability with competitive pay to bring you a better job to grow within.
We currently have immediate openings at a top energy-efficient automotive company in Northern Nevada. This is a career opportunity that you do not want to pass up! Do you want to work in an environment where superior work is encouraged, noticed and rewarded? This position is located in Sparks, NV off of USA Parkway but FREE transportation can be provided from surrounding areas including Reno and Fernley.
The Production Associate is responsible for performing assembly operations. Excellent attendance is crucial for the team to achieve success. The ideal candidate has a proven record of success in fast paced environments, have the ability to work with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in production and field performance, takes pride in their hands-on and analytical abilities, organization skills and attention to detail.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
Production Associate Qualifications/Skills:
- Work on a production/prototype basis
- Perform complex assembly work
- Tasks require a high level of skill with a variety of hand tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery
- Typically involves a variety of operations, including troubleshooting and rework, requiring a sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items assembled as well as the finished product
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and/or verbal and written instructions and specialized fixtures/test equipment
- Assemblers are also responsible for quality activities, including self-inspection, and inspection
- Updates production records and test results
- Communicates test results, ideas and problems to technicians and engineers
- Clean-up production areas as required
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and verbally to supervisor
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Benefits of Production Associate:
- High School diploma or equivalent, or evidence of exceptional ability
- Flexible work availability and comfortable with overtime as needed
- Open minded to working in an assigned production department
- Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions
- Must have strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused
- Ability to perform repetitious duties while standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs on a daily basis
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
Apply below or come in to learn more:
- Competitive pay starting at $15.50 to 17.83 per hour depending on shift
- Full time, long term career opportunity
- Growth potential with company
- Three day work week - 12 hour day shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
IntelliSource Recruiting Office
5190 Neil Road, Suite 150
Reno, NV 89434
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Our business - and our approach - is personal
IntelliSource has 20 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.