IntelliSource is hiring a Staff Accountant. This position is responsible for supporting the accounting team with designing, operating and improving scalable processes, ensure the company has disciplined approval of credit, accurate billing of customers and timely collection of cash from outstanding accounts. The position will place emphasis on continuous improvement and drive ongoing focus on building an effective and efficient organization that effectively manages the billing and cash flow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND OTHER SKILLS)
- Income Statement / Balance Sheet preparation
- Payroll & Payroll Tax administration
- Define and execute best practice strategies to manage aged receivables and optimize collection outreach activities to achieve targeted goals
- Support full revenue cycle (credit approval, monthly billing and timely collection of cash)
- Proven experience with developing a culture of service excellence
- Strong financial acumen
- Sales & Use Tax (a plus if experienced)
- Journal Entries
- Oversee the accurate, timely and compliant issuance of expense reports
- Asset management
- Account reconciliations
- Negotiate and maintain third party vendors and contracts
OUR BUSINESS - AND OUR APPROACH - IS PERSONAL.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to bring change, build processes and develop training to mutual benefit the company and consumers.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Desire to learn both with assistance and independently
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 18 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.