is searching for a growth-oriented Restaurant Manager
to join our luxury resort partner’s team in the mountains west of Denver. The Restaurant Manager
will contribute to the mission and overall success of the resort by supporting the resort’s main restaurant location and a smaller cafe. The job duties include employee oversight, guest satisfaction, service standards, and menu development in conjunction with culinary team management.
This is a great opportunity to take your first step into a management role and gives long-term potential for growth within the resort’s structure. Relocation assistance will be provided with a potential for temporary housing as you are looking for a place!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Support and contribute to the mission and overall success of the resort by accomplishing performance objectives focused on food and beverage sales, support to service staff and ability to assist in Food & Beverage operations
- Assists Restaurant Manager and Director of Outlets with developing and implementing new and innovative revenue generating strategies.
- Assists Lodging in providing service to all guests of the resort.
- Ensures proactive communication with back of the house/culinary operation.
- Ensures highest level of guest service and satisfaction in line with service standards.
- Participates in training, motivation, development, and coaching of departmental staff.
- Leads training and product knowledge efforts for staff.
- Fulfills all administrative duties in a timely manner including scheduling, payroll, termination paperwork, and performance reviews
- Follows established SOPs and assists with creation of new SOPs as needed. Refers to Restaurant Manager & Director of Outlets for final approval before implementation.
- Assists with creating and maintaining restaurant budgets and allocation of resources accordingly.
- Oversees purchasing, receiving, inventory, and rotation of all beverages.
- Assists with ensuring proper maintenance and operation of the restaurant equipment and facilities.
- Works the floor and acts as support staff in all positions as needed.
- Maintains ongoing and frequent contact with guests, solicits feedback and helps ensure guest satisfaction.
- Receives, investigates, and acts upon complaints from guests and employees to ensure resolution.
- Ensures highest degree of cleanliness for all F&B areas.
- Recycles any and all products possible in line with sustainability efforts; encourages and oversees staff to do the same.
- Assists with ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation as designated by management and the health department.
- Protects company assets through correct usage and prompt maintenance of tools and property.
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
- Self-starter who can make decisions with limited information and oversight
- Can-do attitude; does what it takes to get things done
- Ability to serve as a role model and lead by example with employees and managers
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of organization and follow-up skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities or information in order to improve known practices or develop new approaches
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Team player who also has the capacity to work independently
- Willingness to keep up with industry trends and innovations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and meet deadlines
- Professionalism and the ability to be discreet with confidential and sensitive issues
- Proven ability to lead, develop, train and retain staff
- Must demonstrate a “sense of urgency” when dealing with both external and internal guests
- Ability to remain calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with resources, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of strategic resourcing, and through over 20 years of building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and people to realize their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.