IntelliSource has 20 years of distribution and fulfillment experience. We are excited to be partnering with JetBlack and we are growing in New York City. We are seeking a high performing employee to do great things for our team as an Employee Relations Coordinator (ERC). This is a part time position with set hours of 10am - 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
You will use your experience to benefit our partner’s mission by making an impact on the business and being awesome. We have very competitive pay and full benefits for our employees. You don't want to miss this career opportunity!! Come join our team!
DO YOU FIT THIS PROFILE?
You love to engage with employees and management
You have a sense of intellectual curiosity and desire to teach, train and mentor
You love relationship building
You thrive under pressure
You are self-driven and actively looking for ways to add value and get things done
You like to have fun at work and celebrate the wins
You have experience and a desire to work in high volume distribution centers and empower the people around you for success, we want you!
Responsible for engaging at a high level to maintain good relations with the employees within a fast-paced distribution and fulfillment center. Ensure company policies are being met and you are a true advocate for the company and the staff.
- Effectively coach and mentor employees
- Ensure that the employees are working safely
- Assist recruitment process by posting job ads, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, coordinate employment screening, and processing new hire paperwork
- Conduct new hire orientation and enter data into the HRIS system
- Explain benefits to new hires upon completion of their introductory period
- Enroll employees with carriers and process life status changes
- Employee engagement
- Maintain employee birthday and anniversary boards
- Create, plan and execute employee appreciation activities
- Ensures accuracy and keeps integrity of information entered in to HRIS system
- Performance management
- Ensure all 30/60/90 day and annual reviews are completed correctly and on time
- Participates in investigations (if needed)
- Handle employee relations issues and complete investigations
- Respond to benefit inquiries on plan provisions, benefit enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries
- Process and administer all leave of absence requests
- Record changes in schedules, departments, pay rates, benefit deductions, bill rate changes, transfers and any other applicable payroll changes.
- Process status change and termination paperwork
- At least 2 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field a plus
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and switch between tasks frequently
- Excellent human relations and effective communication skills required to develop cooperative work relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
- Strong administrative and data management skills, high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
Our business - and our approach - is personal
- Competitive compensation based on experience
IntelliSource has 20 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer