Are you looking for a company that values their employees, that offers a collaborative and creative environment? Would you like to support a world leader in innovative casual footwear? A Colorado based company spreading a vision of fun to the world. If you are creative, driven and spirited we have the job for you!!!
We are looking for an energetic Retail Support Representative
to join our growing team in Boulder County. The Retail Support Representative must be personable and able to answer a wide variety of calls from retail associates effectively. This person must always represent the company in the best way possible by providing excellent customer service. This person must have a proven ability to multi task, prioritize, and work individually and with a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle inbound email and phone inquiries from Retail Associates
- Heavy technical support regarding retail store hardware, transactions, and product location
- Heavy data entry and order documentation
- Work with multiple systems and processes to answer questions and provide appropriate support to sales personnel and external customers
- Create, document and track all inbound email, calls and inquiries
- Learn necessary systems (E1, Salesforce, Outlook, Shoretell, Demandware) and use them effectively
- Work individually and with a team
- Maintain extensive product knowledge and be a brand ambassador
- Follow up on cases within 24 hours
- Be logged in and ready to take phone calls or chats at the start of shift
- Respond to customer voicemails and emails within 24 hours
- Have a positive attitude
Our positions start at $12.50/hour. We also include paid training! We will teach you all of our systems and procedures, so please be ready to learn.
Thanks for exploring our available opportunities. You WILL notice the difference, so apply now! (And don’t forget to ask about our benefits!)
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you.
- Previous experience in a call center environment preferred
- Computer Savvy (Internet Explorer, Firefox, MS Office 2010, typing, etc.)
- Typing 35-45 wpm, strong data entry w/accuracy
- Friendly, outgoing phone presence with a 'can do/will do' attitude
- Strong communications skills: Verbal and Written
- College graduate or previous inbound call center/customer support experience
- Must be adaptable and comfortable with a rapidly growing and evolving environment
- Must be able to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Open availability between 7am-10pm 7 days a week would be ideal. Will then work with school schedules if needed in the Fall.
- High School or Equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check