is searching for a Teller
opportunity for an opportunity with our community banking partner in Boulder. The Teller
is responsible for demonstrating excellent customer service in accordance with the company’s values. Opens accounts, handles cash transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues. Accountable for sales and service activities for assigned branch locations. Proactively seeks new customers through marketing and prospecting. Refers customers to other areas of the company as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Responsible for performing the following duties as needed, including, but not limited to:
- Maintains a current knowledge and consistent compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge and consistent compliance with other banking Regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position.
- Processes paying/receiving transactions and maintains accurate records of all transactions.
- Cashes checks within assigned limits and stated guidelines.
- Responsible for daily cash settlements of cash and proof transactions.
- Opens checking, savings, money market and certificates of deposit accounts. Orders check and ATM/Debit cards and provides starter checks for new accounts.
- Understands and effectively applies selling techniques to open, develop, and close sales; creates product interest; actively cross-sells products/services; actively pursues potential customers.
- Identifies customer’s financial needs through in-person efforts, cold calls, referrals, and marketing, while providing strong product knowledge and quality service excellence.
- Displays knowledge and proficiency in explaining, selling, and administering products; refers customers to appropriate resources within the organization.
- Actively profiles customers to understand their complete financial services needs and recommends products and services based on those needs.
- Identify cross-sell and referral opportunities to broaden customer banking relationships.
- Responds to customer needs and priorities; establishes effective working relationships with customers; identifies and takes appropriate action on customer needs.
- Delivers the quality of service as defined by department standards.
- This position may require National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource has 20 years of business process outsourcing experience – bringing innovative solutions through people, processes and technology to maximize Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies' operations and workforce management. IntelliSource has a proven track record as a trusted partner to its clients and associates - empowering businesses and people to reach their full potential.
IntelliSource is an equal opportunity employer.
No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. IntelliSource is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.