IntelliSource is currently seeking a Post Close Representative.
Post Close Representatives are primarily responsible for preparing files for document imaging, bar coding both the physical and electronic documents of consumer and commercial loan files, and checking in signed loan documents.
Post Close Representatives are responsible for making sure that loan documents are executed properly and Regulatory requirements have been met on all Consumer loans up to $250k loan amount threshold.
These individuals serve as a support function to branches and other areas within Loan Ops to ensure loan files and documentation are complete after loan closing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Checking in signed loan docs and managing inventory of completed loan files from the Bar Code to Document Imaging process.
· Verifying that critical loan documents have been received and executed properly.
· Verify loan documents meet regulatory requirements.
· Communication and follow up of file documentation to branch officers and providing follow up of information to other Loan Operations departments.
· Routing of loan documents to perspective loan operations departments in a timely manner to ensure collateral perfection and recording requirements are met.
· Preparing all files/documents for imaging which includes inventorying files, organizing documents and determination of appropriate bar codes to both physical and electronic loan documents for delivery to Document Imaging.
· Electronic importing and management of inventory of construction draw files.
· Miscellaneous Inventory of various internal and external loan documents.
· Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
· Understand and comply with all provisions of the Safety in the Workplace policy.
Knowledge and Skills
· Ability to use Microsoft Office and various online applications and programs such as Document Imaging, LRMS, and CICS.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic computer skills
· Comfort moving through various computer programs and functions
· Effective communication and ability to work in a team setting
Our business - and our approach - is personal.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 19 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.